Applications for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master in Global Forestry to join in 2023 are now closed. The next application...
Our Global Forestry master is recruiting.
For the first year
students attend courses at two of three partner institutions:
- University of Copenhagen, then
- Technische Universität Dresden or
- University of Padua
For the second year
students choose a specialisation
- Livelihoods and Governance (Copenhagen)
- Management and Policy (Dresden)
- Tropical Forest Ecology (Kourou & Montpellier)
- Social and Environmental Responsibility (Padua)
- Agroforestry Systems (Prague)